Monday, June 25, 2007

Week 3- Thing #5


Characters from the Great Fuzz Frenzy by Stevens and Crummel
Originally uploaded by mwoodard

Wow - You could spend all day just looking at the photos in Flickr. I already had a Flickr account and had uploaded some personal and work stuff. This is one of my pictures from last year's Children's Book Week. I was exploring how to create a collection, and add photos to someone else's group. This photo is now part of the 365 Days of Libraries group. Members of this group are supposed to upload 365 pictures of their libraries within a year of joining the group.

I was fascinated with all of the different pictures that can be found here. The photos categorized as "interesting" really were!

I haven't even gotten to the Flickr toys yet. More later...

No comments: