Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week 6 Thing #14 - Technorati

I stayed up way too late last night exploring and Technorati and I have to say it kind of confuses me. I understand that you can use it to search for blogs that you might be interested in reading, and that it is a way for others to find your blog, but I'm still not sure how the tagging works. For example, if I wanted to put Technorati tags on this blog post, I'm not quite sure how to do it. I did go in and "claim" both of my blogs. I also looked to see who had linked to my blog and found that I had been tagged by another blogger by for a meme back in December and I had no idea. How can I know who has linked to my blog? Am I supposed to be checking Technorati all the time to see if anyone has linked to me? Lots and lots of questions...

No comments: