Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 5 Thing #10 - Image generators


Had lots of fun with the image generators. Once again, another thing that you could get lost in! There are hundreds of different signs that you could use.

The first link I visited was the Generator Blog. The first posting there was for a Simpsons Avatar Generator, which I , of course, had to visit. Here are the results of my play on this site...

Next I Googled "image generators" and got 2,070,000 hits. The first one was the Sign Generator Collection, which listed hundreds of possible signs that you can create with your own text. Here's my first attempt...


Last week, DS and I attended a videoconference and one of the presenters used these generated images in her PowerPoint presentation. There was a different image for each page and she used them to title her slides. I thought it was a very clever use of this new technology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the PP from that presentation. Something to make PP more exciting would be great!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sign, I'll sit next to you...